Tuesday, March 1, 2011

New Format!

Ok, so while it does feel good to rant, I'm going to try a new idea 5 times each week - posting only positive notes. So here goes attempt numero uno!

Monday, February 28th
Recipe of the day (I hope to cook at least one main meal each day, and Gavin loves to help!)
 Chicken Chili Lentil Soup

Activity of the day: Play dough!! And assembling the second Ikea dresser...both very time consuming!

Gavin quote of the day (And he's always got something to say!)
 (playing with his cars, as I eavesdrop) Car 1: Hi Mack! Car 2: I'M NOT MACK I'M A PETERBUILT! GEESH!! (I know its a line from Cars, but it was hilarious to watch him randomly burst out)

Evan today: I think he may have fallen in love with toys today. All he wants to do is lie in his crib with his playmat toys hanging above him, or, sit in his swing with the mobile going.  Will break for food/changes, but isn't pleased when being held.  This was all he did all day long! It was nice, but I almost felt neglected

Once I figure out pictures, I'll add those in as well !

No comments:

Post a Comment