Thursday, March 3, 2011

Wednesday March 2

I really need something exciting in my life. I really miss my jewelry..I wonder if that time will ever come back around? For now, I'm pretending to be somewhat of a good cook and getting out as much as possible.

Thankfully! today was our GVRD Winter Babies 2010/2011 Playdate! There were just over 1/2 dozen of us, one with an adorable set of twin boys. All but one were boys actually. I have a feeling there is trouble of sorts on our horizons if we keep this up! While the babes don't "do anything" yet, they all seemed to wear themselves out by waving their arms, kicking their legs and chatting at one another. It was really so great to see the human faces behind the FB profiles and exchange stories and advice while soaking up baby-goodness! Gavin went to his daycare, and wow, how I miss it - not selfishly, but because of how happy it makes him. Will have to find a way to get him there more!

Bear's awake and coffee calls!

2 comments: